Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cake tasting

As a service to my clients I offer a cake tasting so the bride and groom can decide what they like both taste and design wise. Most take me up on this offer and it's a great way to figure out what flavour to put in the cake and how they want their cake to look, which colours to use and what kind of decorating they like.

I had a cake tasting this weekend and the couple had decided on a flavour, so I just had to come up with some different designs - they looked like this:


A tasty chocolate cake with a berry symphony mousse covered with white fondant and decorated with gum paste and fondant flowers.



 
The couple gave very good feedback and we're closer to settling on a design and decorations. I look forward to making their wedding cake for them to enjoy at their wedding celebration on the 5th of May this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

You might also like: