Thursday, May 13, 2010

The very beginning

Well I have been cooking for as long as I can remember helping my mother out in the kitchen making all sorts of delicious home cooked meals, preserves, desserts, cakes and what not, so it's not that strange that I do a blog about food.

This is really the beginning of an experiment - my friend Carina is about take a 3 months trip to Sweden to look for a job and inspired by the movie Julie & Julia I came up with the idea that we could cook the same thing from the same recipe and blog about our results, post pictures and recipes. We have purchased the same two cook books: Funky Hverdagsmad ( Funky everyday food ) written by Charlotte Guéniau and Carsten Kyster and Klimakogebogen (The climate cookbook) written by Susanne Engelstoft and our little project is ready to be launched as soon as Carina is settled in Sweden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

You might also like: